Are Early Morning Workouts Right For You?
Choose Healthier Options
Boost Your Happiness
A New Healthy Habit
Save Yourself From Excuses
Increase Natural Energy
For those of you coffee enthusiasts out there, a morning workout could help you cut back on caffeine by improving brain function naturally.5 However, it’s important to note that not everyone’s daily exercise ritual is going to be the same, or affect them in the same way. The important thing is that you’re up and moving on your way to becoming a better, and healthier, you. For a list of hours to visit your favorite City Sports Club gym, click here.
This article should not replace any exercise program or restrictions, any dietary supplements or restrictions, or any other medical recommendations from your primary care physician. Before starting any exercise program or diet, make sure it is approved by your doctor.
- Dulan, Mitzi. “Http://health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/2013/09/23/6-benefits-to-being-a-morning-exerciser.” U.S. News and World Report. N.p., 23 Sept. 2013. Web. 4 Apr. 2017
- Scheve, Tom. “Is There a Link between Exercise and Happiness?” HowStuffWorks Science. HowStuffWorks, 22 June 2009. Web. 01 June 2017
- Lally, P., van Jaarsveld, C. H. M., Potts, H. W. W. and Wardle, J. (2010), How are habits formed: Modelling habit formation in the real world. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol., 40: 998–1009. doi: 10.1002/ejsp.674
- Davis, Jeanie Lerche. “Lose Weight With Morning Exercise.” WebMD. WebMD, n.d. Web. 01 June 2017.
- Pontifex, M. B., C. H. Hillman, B. Fernhall, K. M. Thompson, and T. A. Valentini. “The Effect of Acute Aerobic and Resistance Exercise on Working Memory.” Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 4 Apr. 2009. Web. 01 June 2017.